Controlling your mobile devices
Pricing starts from £6 per user, per licence depending on volume and length of contract.
Please call us on 01928 718800 or complete our SOTI Enquiry Form for a response within one working day.
Spirit provides the UK’s premier device management solution, SOTI’s MobiControl. This is the leading software application for the management, support and security of remote mobile devices. It works with many different types of mobile devices – from consumer-based units through to rugged devices in the field.
MobiControl provides a rapid and reliable performance over any network, for any size of deployment. It lowers costs by giving support personnel powerful remote control and helpdesk tools for efficient diagnosis and problem fixing. We also offer MDM SaaS as part of our portfolio of Cloud services. This enables you to access a wealth of hardware and software capabilities over the Internet, eliminating the need for a large capital outlay on infrastructure.
MDM therefore gives you all of the benefits of device management without the need for dedicated resources or infrastructure.
MobiControl from SOTI
It operates at three levels:
- BYOD (bring your own device) - for personal devices that need secure access to corporate email.
- Corporate Liable - for corporately and personally owned devices that access the corporate network.
- Enterprise – for the safe development and deployment of enterprise applications to managed devices.
It offers end-to-end management of many different types of mobile devices.
MobiControl uses five key mobile device management pillars:
- Management: including provisioning, configuring, updating and controlling the devices.
- Support: including real-time remote control; over the air diagnosis and fixing of issues; data synchronisation; and the control of files and processes.
- Security: including lockdown of corporate devices; data security; remote lock, wipe and back-up of devices; restricting applications and features; and user authentication for access to corporate data.
- Monitoring: including location-based alerts and actions; proactive alerts; reports; device compliance with corporate policies; and management dashboard.
- Tracking: including real-time device location; live device tracking; tracking past device movements; and locating lost or stolen devices.
SOTI MobiControl user benefits
- Higher productivity – Through minimised downtime; increased user adoption; reduced training and support time; and automated processes.
- Time savings – Improved communication and visibility of users means that tasks such as application upgrades can be carried out remotely. The software also provides rapid access to reports that include a full asset history.
- Cost savings – Central management with web access reduces the need for multiple support teams to maintain your mobile deployment. MobiControl takes control of wireless expenses: you set account thresholds, manage wireless expenses, and set alerts.
Please download the SOTI MobiControl flyer and a case study on the use of MobiControl in a Facilities Management application.
Read our case studies using MobiControl:
Click here to read the article from Housing Technology magazine: Spirit Data Capture gets a good reception at Peaks & Plains on how they use MobiControl.
Enterprise Mobility Management
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) – also sometimes called mobile device management (MDM) – enables you to control and
manage all of your mobile devices remotely. If you want your mobile devices to provide you with improvements in efficiency, customer service and future cost savings, they must be managed properly. This means the effective management, support and security of evolving mobile field forces across diverse network topologies. Read the EMM brochure.
Spirit's Cloud Services
We offer MobiControl SaaS (Software as a Service) as part of our portfolio of Cloud services - find out more here. View the Cloud Services datasheet in PDF format or read it in Magazine format.
To purchase licenses for SOTI Mobicontrol please visit our EShop.