Our service programmes help to minimise the likelihood of downtime on your equipment, saving you time, money and trouble.
Spirit is the authorised service centre for many major manufacturers, including Gotive, Honeywell, M3 and Motorola.
Features and benefits
The benefits of our service programmes include:
- Guaranteed security
- Peace of mind (even as products get older)
- The avoidance of unexpected hardware breakdown costs
- The assurance of using our quality-approved engineers
- The convenience of knowing exactly who to call if you encounter a problem
We offer a wide range of highly competitive Service Programmes, which can be customised to meet your particular requirements.
- All of our repairs are undertaken in-house
- We use genuine manufacturer spare parts for repairing products to the original factory specification
- All repairs are carried out by staff who are manufacturer-trained
Guaranteed repair turnaround times
We guarantee the maximum number of business days that any product spends in our Customer Care Centre before being repaired and returned to you. A one-off payment can also be made to guarantee a rapid repair when required.
Standard repair programme
- Warranty and non-warranty repairs
- A typical repair turnaround time of two to three weeks
Advance replacement programme
- If a unit requires servicing, a fully configured replacement unit will be shipped to site overnight
Full cover programme
- You can upgrade your service programme to cover physical damage to your product
Onsite maintenance programme
- An engineer will visit your site to repair or replace the equipment
Application and configuration loading
- Following repair, the equipment will be configured to your unique specifications
These Service Programmes can be purchased individually or as part of a combined package.
As part of our service, we provide a Service Report, which details all repaired projects. We monitor the performance of the hardware during the deployment and manage and support all stages of the project. We then generate reports that show the number and type of helpdesk calls and the product returns we receive from you.
Click here for information on power/battery management and maintenance.