Spirit Data Capture Limited was formed in 2004 and is based near Warrington in Cheshire.
- We are an independent, enterprise mobility management company
- We have in-depth knowledge of wireless and mobile computing technologies
- Our client base includes many leading organisations in a wide array of industry, commerce and government sectors
Total service, total support
Spirit is a Managed Services company - we provide everything you need for a complete mobile enterprise solution. This includes:
- Software - including specialist applications, mobile device management software and software application development. Our flagship offering is Mobile Connect™, a highly scalable Mobility Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) for businesses of all sizes. This versatile platform enables you to use and adapt software to suit your specific needs. We have also developed a range of software modules and packages that provide you with a wide choice of versatile solutions.
- Mobile hardware - including mobile computers, linear imagers, barcode scanners, PDAs, mobile printers etc. To ensure that we can provide you with the best possible choice of devices and accessories, we’ve developed close partnerships with many of the leading hardware manufacturers.
- Related services - including a hosted server environment, device selection and management, wireless network implementations, service and maintenance, finance leasing packages and a complete range of customer care services. These are all designed to:
- Boost your productivity and profitability
- Increase the accuracy of your information
- Enhance the levels of service you can provide to your customers
Making it count
We can help with every aspect of your mobile enterprise installation, from the initial planning and design through to deployment and complete after-sales support (including a managed helpdesk). Our experienced consultants will work alongside you from the start so that they fully understand your mobility requirements. They will:
- Help to plan the business changes that deliver tangible results from your investment.
- Show how significant savings can be made to achieve a rapid return on investment.
- Devise a solution that meets your precise requirements.
A Spirit of professionalism
Spirit has a team of highly experienced consultants:
- They have an in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors
- They understand key business needs and the solutions available
- They receive regular manufacturer training on the latest products
A Spirit of friendliness
We believe in combining professionalism with the personal touch:
- Our employees are committed to providing the highest levels of service
- We believe in developing close working relationships with our customers
- We listen to what you want rather than try to foist our opinions on you
A Spirit of giving
Spirit supports a number of charities.
Our Water Coolers are from:
We raised over £400 for MacMillan Cancer Support at our fancy dress coffee morning with some wonderful costumes you can see below:
Organisations that have benefited from donations and sponsorships in the past include:
- Marie Curie Cancer
- St Catherine’s Hospice
- Save the Children
- The Christie Charity
- Bolton Hospice